Pete's Submitted Recipes«
Page 1 of 207 »
ABC Sandwich (Apple, Bacon, Cheddar)
Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
Cheddar cheese, shredded
Rustic bread, like ciabatta or French bread
Salt and pepper, to taste
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut bread at preferred width, then split in half. Lay pieces open-faced on a cookie sheet.
2) Sprinkle both sides of the bread with cheese, salt and pepper. Top one half of each sandwich with apple slices.
3) Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and apple slices are softened.
4) Meanwhile, cook bacon until crisp.
5) Once bread is removed from oven, top apple-covered bread slice with bacon. Spread on mayo to other side of sandwich as desired. Place slices together.
Submitted by: Pete on April 10, 2019, 7:52 pm
Share this recipe: